Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Top 10 popular Thai Dishes

                         Top 10 popular Thai Dishes and Thai Menu 
 

“Top 10 Best Thai Dishes and Thai Menu”

I have spent my life in Bangkok for five years to search for the best Thai Menu.  One day I had had a chance to go to the Book Fair at Queen Sirikit Convention Hall in 2011. These big fairs are normally presenting during the school holidays in April and October each year. I bought few books and had a look for the best Thai Menu. I will share with you with top 10 Best Thai Menu later. I used to comment that Thai Dish is one of the best foods in the world. Its style is unique, healthy and definitely tasty. Thailand is also one of the well-known country with an abundant natural sources, so no doubt that why most tourists like to visit Thailand. All my friends told me that they love Thailand because of its kindly and friendly country “Land of Smile”.
Now let first start with the top 10 Best Thai Menu, according to all my experiences in Thailand. And also thousands of tourists all around the world they all said that here are:

 Top 10 Best Thai dishes



  1. Hot and Sour soup with shrimp (Tom Yum Goong)
  2. Fried noodles (Pad Thai)
  3. Pork fried with holly basil (Pat ga-prao)
  4. Green curry with chicken (Gaeng Kiaw Waen Gai)
  5. Red curry with roast duck (Gaeng pet bet yaang)
  6. Coconut soup with chicken (Tom Kaa Gai)
  7. Thai style with mixed salad (fresh and tasty)
  8. Satay pork
  9. Fried chicken with cashew nut (Gai pat met ma-muang him-ma-paan)
  10. Panaeng curry (Pa-naeng)
Finally, when I think about Thailand I also think of these Thai dishes. So if you have a chance to go to Thailand in the near future, please don’t miss these fantastic and wonderful Thai dishes.


No comments:

Post a Comment